focus saloon

Does anyone have a Focus 4dr Saloon (UK) that can help? I've just bought some Lexus syle rear lights after having someone smash one of mine and bugger off ! Anyway, these lights (lens ony) fit the car, but only seems to
have space for 2 bulb (also the housing from my focus will not attach to the new lens - but I guess that's easy enough to fix!) - I'm assuming the fog light is what is missing. On mine (1999 model) the fog lights are withing the cluster. Where are the fog lights situated on the new model saloon?
Thanks in advance
Jamie
Sorry - space for 3 bulbs not 2 !!