focus tdci engine noise

i went to start my focus tdci as normal. it failed to start ie cut out , when it did start i now have an engine vibration and rumble. it does it more when moving but is noticable on tick over,?? any ideas
anybody

I dont know if you found out what it was did you?.... it sounded to me like a turbo bearing failure but I wasnt sure..I awaited experts to contribute..but saw nothing!