Focus TDCI rear drums

Is there anything subtle involved with changing the rear drums+bearings on '52 red 1.8 TDCI Focus? i.e any quirks to be aware of (funny seals etc)

My LH rear wheel bearing is starting to sing after 70k, so I though I would replace the nasty rusty drum at the same time.

Reply to
Acedrew

No, other than you should use a new hub nut and its done up bloody tight (cant remember figure off top of head sorry)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

ta

Reply to
Acedrew

The rear hub nut should be torqued to 235Nm.

Reply to
Gandissy

ouch - tight

Reply to