Focus TDCI rear drums

Is there anything subtle involved with changing the rear drums+bearings on '52 red 1.8 TDCI Focus? i.e any quirks to be aware of (funny seals etc)
My LH rear wheel bearing is starting to sing after 70k, so I though I would replace the nasty rusty drum at the same time.

No, other than you should use a new hub nut and its done up bloody tight (cant remember figure off top of head sorry)
Tim..
ta

"Tim.." wrote...

The rear hub nut should be torqued to 235Nm.
--

gandissy

ouch - tight