Focus TDDI starting problems

Hi all...

I need help in getting my focus started, the problem started when the oil pump stattered, the head was pressure tested an skimmed! new oil pump and timing chains ect, ect.. once rebuilt the car simpy does not want to start. i've tested what i can, i.e pressure test, oil pressure test and glow plug test! the timing is spot on.. as checked again and again! the pump was tested and diesel is coming through.....

this is really doing my head in! any sugestions would be greatfully received!

Many thanks

Christian

Reply to
Christian