Focus TDI Ghia Dripping 02

HELP !
I am at a Total loss with the Leaking Footwell! Pollen Filter has been sealed totally and yet its still leaking!
Water is getting in via the top right hand side of the passenger
footwell, and only when it rains, even when its stopped raining it drips in for a while so is holding water somewhere but I just cant Locate it! :evil:
It poured in when the filter seal failed, yet after re-sealing water was poured directly on to it and NOTHING came in the car, now it rains and its still dripping in, anybody have any ideas?, could it be Scuttle at bottom of the Windscreen?, or even the Screen wash bottle?
Any ideas from people would be much appreciated as I am fed up of drying the carpets out and the Smell.......... :(
Thanks Folks
Gazza

I'd love to know how something can 'drip O2.... '
Tim..
Tim.. wrote:

It's only missing an 'H'
Mike Walsh wrote:

...or maybe 2 H's if its really heavy. seriously the seal is a butyl strip between the cover (cowl) and the windscreen. If there is a breach in this strip then any 'H2O' landing on your screen will end up in your passenger well. I think there is a modified cowl which clears the problem.
Mike Walsh wrote:

...and the "O" and "2" are the wrong way round.
Hardly wrong at all really... ;-)
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

Thanks for the advice Tim, but O2 is Water!!!!!
But on this occasion its also the year of the car :D
"Tim.." wrote: >
> > > HELP ! > > > > I'd love to know how something can 'drip O2.... ' > > Tim..

o2 is just oxygen:
0=0 double-bond
h20 is water:
h-o-h
Thanks for the comments, will let you know if that Cowl is a problem, can it get in anywhere else if the cowl is OK? surely options are limited but i need to cover everything. Gazza
"gazza" wrote: > HELP ! > > I am at a Total loss with the Leaking Footwell! Pollen Filter > has been sealed totally and yet its still leaking! > > Water is getting in via the top right hand side of the > passenger footwell, and only when it rains, even when its > stopped raining it drips in for a while so is holding water > somewhere but I just cant Locate it! :evil: > > It poured in when the filter seal failed, yet after re-sealing > water was poured directly on to it and NOTHING came in the > car, now it rains and its still dripping in, anybody have any > ideas?, could it be Scuttle at bottom of the Windscreen?, or > even the Screen wash bottle? > > Any ideas from people would be much appreciated as I am fed up > of drying the carpets out and the Smell.......... :( > > Thanks Folks > > Gazza