focus trend '99: how to disengage right-rear glass from electric mechanism

I have a focus trend 1999 The right-rear glass fallen down (into the door) by an accident (my wife arm) I dismount the door and try to disengage the glass from mechanism...
How must be done? Any hint will be appreciated.
TIA delo
There is a small white plastic rool pin - about 7mm diameter and 10mm long in the centre of the plastic part of the mechanism attached to the window - push this out and hey presto! Dont lose it though! delo wrote: