Focus Trip computer

I am trying to add a trip conputer to my Ford Focus 51 Ghia, I'd got all the bits (so I thought) trip computer, dash surround, temperature sensor, washer bottle level sensor.

I thought the wiring loom was standard and the trip computer connector was taped up somewhere....

That's the problem, has anyone done this before and knows where the connector is - or does Mr Ford fit a differnt wiring loom just to make things more fun!

Any help / suggestions greatfully received.

Reply to
RedFocusGhia

The computer connector should be taped to the loom in the center of the dash roughly behind the air vents. Its not easy to find as you cannot a) see the loom, and b) get your hand behind there very easily. Perseverence..

However. I believe the ECU needs a software update to make the computer work too.

Have a look on the ffoc.co.uk forums.

tim..

Reply to
Tim..