Focus Tuning (SVT & PTEC as well)

Hi! Just wanted to let everyone know that I do offer custom tuning on all the Focus cars. I'm not trying to spam or anything. This message is definitely hand-written and not cross-posted. Good tuning (and sometimes any tuning) has been nearly impossible for the SVT and PTEC Focus for quite some time. I just remembered how often I used to post to various newsgroups so I figured I'd at least post something to see if anyone had need for some good custom tuning.

Don't worry, I won't bomb the crap out of this newsgroup with advertisements. This will be the only one for quite a while. Anyway, please check out my website at

for more information concerning PCM flashing for these vehicles. I also have datalogging hardware and MAFs and other stuff the high-end enthusiast or professional tuner may have need for.

Thanks!

Reply to
Tyler Cobb