Focus ventilation heating all the time

I have bought used Focus few weeks ago. Problem is that ventilation system constantly heats... Please if anyone can check if after driving a car for a while ventilation canals gets hot and luke warm/ hot air blows especially from lower ventilation openings.

Plastic case on the right side from accelerator pedal gets so hot that after half an hour drive you almost can't put your fingers on it ....

I have been to official Ford dealer to check this but he was unable to resolve the problem...

Anyone can help? Is all this normal for Ford Focus? Car is without AC. Driving it these days is like driving in an oven....

Reply to
Dudo

Why are you asking this same question again? A number of people, including me, took the time and trouble to tell you that this behaviour is not normal. It was also suggested that previous work to replace the heater matrix has probably resulted in the heater vent controls becoming maladjusted.

If you can't get the problem fixed by whoever changed the heater matrix, and are unable to fix it yourself, you need to book it in to a garage to get it sorted out.

Whatever you decide to do, it is unlikely that anyone here will be able to help you further.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Thank you for your reply but... I was at official ford dealer three times at the same official dealer who changed heat exchanger few months ago ... anyway he was unable to fix it so I'm trying to find answers here which is absolutely normal...

And if this bothers you well... you don't have to waste your time here...

Reply to
Dudo

You have been given the answer to your question a number of times by a number of different people. Your car's behaviour is not normal. It needs fixing. Why keep asking the same question? If you get a different answer eventually, it is likely to be wrong!

I think you will find it is *you* that is wasting my time...

If the dealer you went to is unable to fix it, you can:

1) Take it to another dealer 2) Take it to an independent garage 3) Learn how to fix it yourself. 4) Put up with the fault.

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Indeed!

5) Call your national Ford customer care center and explain the problem. Iirc the work was done from an official Ford dealer, we pointed out to him to get his hands on the repair bill, as there is some warranty on the repair by Ford.

Ask Ford where you should go, since the dealer who done the work initial is unable to fix the problem after you have been three times there with your Focus.

Or ask them to send some engineer/technician to check for the problem, you have warranty on the repair, it is their job to fix the problem.

I fully agree that it makes zero sense to ask us the same question over and over again. You can easily follow up to the already used thread and ask for more help if you are lost.

Opening one new thread after another isn't really that great...

Reply to
Michael Heiming