Focus went to get work...

I found out why the temp gauge kept going to the red.the thermastat stayed open, and the houseing was starting to leak.and the adapter needed to be changed. all, i know is 400 bucks later and it seems fine now...lol they also did 2 recalls while it was there, the battery cables and the fuel pump. we will see...lol i also had keyless entry w/alarm added, at the car alarm shop. i plan on getting the windows done to power windows later on. i must be in-love w/this car...lol

Reply to
LoriSwift2000