Focus Windhsield Price

Wondering if anyone here replaced the windhsield on there focus and what'd it set them back?

I had a rock chip that cracked and went one side of the glass to the other. The replacement with installation was $170. I had to replace my front passenger window a while back and it was something like $240. The windshield cost seems cheap to me but it looks exactly like the original with the black dot trim (any idea what that it) and all.

BTW It's a 2000 Focus ZTS

--Mike

Reply to
Mike

Great now google is gonna record my typoed subject line for all of eterntiy.

Reply to
Mike