Focus Zetec 2000/W

Hi,
I have just had my 2000/W Focus serviced, and was told that the gear leaver return spring needed rep[lacing, at a cost of 51.
Is this easy enough to DIY, and how would I go about it?
Mark

leaver
Hi Mark
Have a look here:-
http://forum.ffoc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?tA50
I used this info to replace mine. It took about 20 minutes and was fairly easy.
HTH
Chris
Many thanks for that Chris. Looks a bit of a pain to do...