For the amusement of all

http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/340.html

--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.

Where is the amusement ??

"Norbert Vlkel" wrote:

Hey, I laughed when I saw it, but then some of have a bent sense of humor.
--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.

John R Cambron wrote:

I got a chuckle out of it myself.
I started cliking through there. There are some funny ones:
http://www.stud.ntnu.no/~shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/327.html
Tony Wesley wrote:

<topic drift warning>
Some have appeared in the redneck scrap book at; http://boortz.com/more/funny/redneck_pics.html The image at www.stud.ntnu.no appeared as separate images;
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_paris_fr.jpg
http://boortz.com/images/funny/redneck_pics_paris_ky.jpg
</topic drift warning>
--
John in the sand box of Marylands eastern shore.