Ford cd6000 - mp3 player (Creative---not iPOD)

hi all! i have just purchased at creative zen xtra 60gig jukebox-horray for me! basically i have been scouring the net looking for a cable to connect to my Head unit either through aux in or cd changer line in ports! is there a creative version or similar product that is not iPOD related?

should this be a straight forward ear-phone input (mp3 player) to auxillary input (head unit) with twin male 3.5mm jack connection???

anyone shed light on this puppy for me??? thanks

Reply to
kwo