Ford covering the cost

My Ford garage has just called me and told me that there will be no cost for the respray - that should keep it looking good for another 10 months.

Reply to
Listen

I should think so too!!

(00 Zetec, plastic trim panel and no rust yet)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim (Remove NOSPAM.

Went to view a silver one year old 2.0i Ghia (£10,799 with 9k miles) with a view to trading up, and guess what?

Rust was bubbling up from under the chrome/plastic coachwork on the tailgate.

I'm off to the Toyota dealer.

Reply to
Listen

"Listen" skrev i meddelandet news:c4i45g$eou$ snipped-for-privacy@titan.btinternet.com...

What year was your car made? /per

Reply to
per

Registered in November 1999 (first respray in April 2003)

Reply to
Listen