Ford covering the cost

My Ford garage has just called me and told me that there will be no cost for the respray - that should keep it looking good for another 10 months.

I should think so too!!
(00 Zetec, plastic trim panel and no rust yet)
Tim..
Went to view a silver one year old 2.0i Ghia (10,799 with 9k miles) with a view to trading up, and guess what?
Rust was bubbling up from under the chrome/plastic coachwork on the tailgate.
I'm off to the Toyota dealer.

/per
Registered in November 1999 (first respray in April 2003)