Ford cruise control fire problem

Apparently there is an issue with fires in ford vehicles being caused by the deactivation switch for cruise control. This seems to be related to the
switch, which is always active, being near the brakes with the brake fluid causing the fires. If you go to https://www.lawyersandsettlements.com/case/cruise_control_fires there is a more information and articles on this as well as what can be done about it. There is also a free case evaluation provided for those who may have had issue with this. I hope that this might be of some help.
kr0
Sleazy contingency lawyer agenda alert. Henri is back as well. Coincidence?

Henri never left "Tune Up Dave". You little old Troll you! How you been?
I look forward to the useless advice that you impart to others. I need a good laugh now and then..