ford focus 1.6l oil consumption 2l in 500km

i friends my car since the last revision consumes 2 L in 500km which could be the problem ? I after this made some tests:
109000km
106cv in bosh machine test ...compression ok ... no oil in the air filter or
in the water system very smoke in 5000 to 6000 rpm
thanks
A.M
Any leaks, or oil smoke before the catalysator lights up? /per

"per" wrote: > Any leaks, or oil smoke before the catalysator lights up? > /per >
> > >i friends my car since the last revision consumes 2 L in > 500km > > which could be the problem ? > > I after this made some tests: > > > > 109000km > > > > 106cv in bosh machine test ...compression ok ... no oil in the air filter > > or in the water system > > very smoke in 5000 to 6000 rpm > > > > thanks > > > > A.M > > > >
hi
no leaks , no lights on, nothing, the motor appear work fine , the smoke is very intense only in the back ...first black smoke them white
thanks