Ford Focus 1.8 Ghia UK Rear Hub Bearing

Could any one let me know what the rear bearing nut should be torqued too. I recently fitted a new bearing and would like to make sure i have tightend to the correct figure.

I am also getting heavy tyre wear on the inside of both front tyres is this normal for the Focus or should i get it looked at.

In advance thank you...

Nick

Reply to
Nick

My Haynes manual specifies 235Nm or 173 lbs ft for the rear hub nuts.

Sounds like your tracking is out, I get 100% even tread wear across both front tyres on mine. (195/60-15 on a Zetec)

Tim..

Reply to
Tim..

Thanks Tim, just to confirm thats for a uk spec....

Reply to
Nick

Yes, UK spec.

Tim..