Ford Focus 1.8 Ghia UK Rear Hub Bearing

Could any one let me know what the rear bearing nut should be torqued too. I recently fitted a new bearing and would like to make sure i have tightend to
the correct figure.
I am also getting heavy tyre wear on the inside of both front tyres is this normal for the Focus or should i get it looked at.
In advance thank you...
Nick

My Haynes manual specifies 235Nm or 173 lbs ft for the rear hub nuts.

Sounds like your tracking is out, I get 100% even tread wear across both front tyres on mine. (195/60-15 on a Zetec)
Tim..
Thanks Tim, just to confirm thats for a uk spec....

Yes, UK spec.
Tim..