ford focus 2001

we washed the motor and under the motor and now my car is all shaky he changed the spark plugs and the cables but the check engine is on and it still shakes when were at a stop whats going on?????

Reply to
thaly

Mike Eppler

Reply to
Mike Eppler

Reply to
Jerry

It takes some force to to pull the wires off the plugs. Also check the center wire going into your coil pack, they are known to wear thin.

Reply to
smoedog