Ford Focus 2002 COOLING PROBLEMS

dear friends, i am having the same problem edd1973 is haveing with is ford focus, the difference is that mine is a 2002, i changed the relay that control the cooling fan, but still overheat unless i turn on the a/c, do u guys think i should take the car to te dealer or do u have a cheaper solution? thks giulio

Reply to
Anonymous

It's a 2002 car so it should still be in warantee?

If so, take it to a dealer!

Alex

Reply to
Alex Harrington

i have 37700mi and the warantee was till 36k mi, if that was the case i was going to take the car @ the dealer and make it fix. thks anyway

Reply to
giulio

Reply to
Gary Compton

Thks Hary, I think u are right I figure that out too, now the problem is that i have to take half of my engine out to get to that sensro because that thing is right on the heads betwin the firewall and the engine behinde the alternator. Thks Giulio

Reply to
giulio