Ford Focus

Just purchased a 2008 Focus 4 door loaded. 20,000 miles (Is that a lot for a one year old car ?) for, $9,995.00 plus all the xtra taxes and charges. Also got the Easy Care Service plan good to 100,000 miles or 60
months. Int rate 6.9% payments 200 a month...Can someone tell me something about this car ? Blue Book value etc ???? Thanks.. Howie
H. Sharrott wrote:

You spent almost $10 k for a used car and didn't do any research on it? Why? Being a WebTV user isn't an excuse!
There is a TON of information on the net about the Ford Focus. Get yourself a real computer (not a WebTV box that won't allow you to see many sites) and look for yourself.
--
Bill R.

e-mail address disguised to reduce spam
book price Howie is about 5.5k

In each case I searched a well-equipped 2008 Focus SE in my region (upstate NY).
NADA $13,500 (seems quite high, in as much as a new 2009 can be purchased for that). http://www.nadaguides.com /
Kelley $13,980 (again seems high with $1000 and $2000 rebates depending upon region on new models.) http://www.kbb.com/kbb/UsedCars/default.aspx
Edmunds $12,764 http://www.edmunds.com/tmv/used/index.html
You can ask a professional here. Specify model, options, and condition. http://townhall-talk.edmunds.com/direct/view/.ee9c851
The average car is driven about 12,000 miles per year. More information including specifications and reviews can be found on each of the above Web sites.
-- Don
Facts are stubborn things, but statistics are much more pliable. ~ Mark Twain

ABC national news just had a story within the hour saying that prices for one year old used cars and new cars were within $80 of each other right now because of new car incentives...
--
John Nelson