Ford Focus Blaupunkt CD MP3 VIRUS?????

Has anyone ever heard of MP3 Music Files Being Infected, and then By Burning A Cd of them transporting said infected mp3 files into an automobile cd/mp3 player like the Ford Focus/Blaupunkt & then doing damage
to the unit itself as a result of these possibly infected mp3 files? What are the probabilities? Just a thought @4am EST, Charlie. PS--if I resolve the issue--I'll be a hero, so any help will be appreciated.
while I'm no expert, I seriously doubt what you suggest is possible. also I believe that if the label stayed completely on then it also is not at fault. the blau mp3/cd is not known for great reliability, I'm thinking it's just broken when your disc just happened to be the one in it. not so easy to tell your friend, I know. did you try removing all power to it to see if it will reset somehow? greg
EST, Charlie. PS--if I resolve

Greg,
as I heard the possible "Virus" scenario being posited I knew in me own head that the probabilities of that are slim to none. I figured though, keep an open mind, ask the question on the forum, & see what happens. RE: the power? I am yet to try that. I will of course post my results one way or another for some other misfortunate sap that burns songs for a Valentine friend. Thanks for the reply, Charlie.
Take it down the shed and 'carefully' attack it with some tools!
This happened to my 6006 several times and i always manage to fix it! ford take weeks to get them repaired and all that happens to the 6006 is a cd falls out its tray.
MC
-------