Ford Focus CMAX 1.6 Ghia Clock change (again!)

Although this has been posted before, all the answers were unsatisfactory. There are no instructions relevant to the Ghia 6000 CD in the owner's manual, and although I have tried various combinations, I am still unable
to adjust the clock on this. It has been an hour slow since BST began! Help!!!!!!
"Rickjt62 via CarKB.com" wrote...

Calibration issue. Known fault. Take it to your local dealer.
hth
--
gandissy

Thanks - will do.

The clock in the 6000 RDS EON is NOT adjustable. It receives the time data from RDS enabled stations.
How would you enable RDS stations?

As far as I know you don't have control over RDS.
TheSurgeon wrote:

I beg to differ. Before the clock update done as part of the service (recall), you could select either RDS or manual. After the update, it is ONLY manual.
--
See what I am selling (if you have nothing better to do that is!!!):
http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Smarter-org-uk

Would you explain in detail how you set the clock manually? Thanks...
TheSurgeon wrote:

Mine has been "upgraded" so I now do not have the option to change. However, The RDS ON/OFF is just after the 12/24 hour setting; if you can set the clock manually then it's not on RDS. The display shows 'RDS OFF', if you then use an arrow button instead of the 'menu' button, the display should change to 'RDS ON'
If that does not work and you want to set it manually, take it into a Ford garage, either as part of the service, or when you are free and ask them you are having trouble with the clock not telling the time properly and they will update the clock firmware. This will result in a Manual only option: Press Menu about 5 times and the option to set the clock appears.