Ford Focus Diesel Pump Failure

Help!!!!!! I've just had my diesel pump packed in on me. The auto electrician said that the ECU within the pump is malfunctioning and i've gotta get the whole pump replaced. Searched around and these pumps are
rather costly. Found one on ebay off a w-reg tddi CL model but not sure
if i'll be suitable for my v-reg tddi ghia model. Was told that the part number for the pump is 0470 004 002 and the car requires some sort of a programming when a new pump is installed to get it working properly. Does it require a lot of work to get he pump replaced? I've been quoted
6 hours labour to get the part fitted and someone else told me dat it's
not a hassle to get the pump replaced. Probably a couple of hours...i'm
not sure... I'm a complete no brainer when it comes to cars. Any advice
would be much appreciated.
Cheers Aaron

If the donor car is a DI then yes, it will probably fit, and work, however, the car will need to have its ECU re-aligned with the new pump- which is a Ford only job, so will need trailering to a dealer.
tim..