Ford Focus Dog Guard

My wife and I were interested in purchasing a dog guard for our Ford Focus Wagon so that we can travel with our Chesapeake Bay Retriever. I found a place online that said they were selling them but when I emailed
them about the item, they emailed me back telling me that Ford has discontinued this item.
1. Does anybody know of a source for these? 2. Does anybody have one they might be willing to sell?
Thanks, Bryan Walton

Petsmart has an item called a "MIDWEST Universal Tubular Vehicle Barrier". It's on their website.