Ford focus dying to be driven- help please

Can someone tell me where i can find the fuel cut off switch on a 53 plate ford focus tdci please

Look in the passenger footwell. I have an American Focus and if you're sitting in the passenger side of the vehicle, the switch is to your right in the passenger footwell. There's a sign with a gas pump and an arrow pointing towards it. You just pop off the little piece of plastic and press the button. Hopefully it's the same for your vehicle, if not, read the manual if you have it.
Mojo

On my TDCi it is sitting in the passenger footwell, and it is not even behind a cover. Just a simple sliding lever (down is normal, I think).