Ford Focus Emergency Brake Dashboard Removal?

Since my ford focus didnt come with an armrest, i bought my own and assembled it. but doing so i probably screwed into a wire near the emergency break leaver. i can probably fix it myself if i can remove the dashboard thingy that's holding it. any idea on how to remove it without breaking it all ?

Rune....

Reply to
<runeblade

Can you be a bit more specific about what you mean. I'm not sure what the "emergency brake lever" is. Do you mean the fuel cut-off switch, in the driver's footwell? Or do you mean, quite simply, the handbrake?

Give me some more details, and your exact model, and I may be able to help, as I have the workshop manual.

JW

Reply to
Dublevay