Ford focus heating during summer...

Few week ago I have bought used ford focus. It seems that car is heating although heating is switched off. Few months ago first owner replaced heat
radiator in the cabin at official ford dealer (bill was more than 300?) . I went back to him (official ford dealer in Croatia) and I told him that maybe something is not normal but he said that he can't do anything now and that I come again after September 1st because guy who worked on my car is on holidays.
Question: Is it normal that you can't switch off heating completly on ford focus? It blows in the begining hot air and after minute or so luke warm air...
If you try to reach ventilation canals on the floor they are hot. Also behind the canals is something that become so hot so you can't keep your fingers on it (heat radiator?) Heating is all the time on blue (cold) switched off. Car is without AC.
Just if anyone can check who have ford focus is all this normal? Or if anyone have any suggestion what to do.
Thanks.
I sent this to another of your posts too.
Is it hot air (like from the heater), or is it just hot because the outside air is hot? I used to have a '99 VW Jetta that would always vent outside air if the air conditioner or heater was turned off. VW says they do that so that there is air always circulating in the car. They say people are more prone to falling asleep when there is no air moving. Kind of annoying to me though.

Dudo wrote:

As has previously been posted, this is not normal. You have a fault with your car. Take it back to whoever changed the heat exchanger and get them to fix it.
Chris
--
Remove prejudice to reply.

Thanks for your reply ... I was at official Ford dealer but he wasn't helpfull at all. First he said it is normal without looking at car at all...
Than he said that worker who worked on my car is on holidays and that I have to wait until he come back after Sept 1 st. Well very annoying when temps are around 25-30 C and you have car which is heating.....
Not very nice move from him because replacing heat radiator was paid to him more then 300 euros just few months ago.
Anyway thanks at least now I know that this is not normal :-)

[..]
This isn't acceptable, can you get your hands on the bill for the repair if you don't have it? Iirc there should be some warranty on the repair if it was made by an official Ford dealer.
I'd get my hands on the bill and return to the dealer, show it to him and insist on rechecking the heat system now, not if someone is getting back from holiday.

Thought I had pointed that out already with testing in my Focus, temp out of the vents was about 2-3 C above outside temperature, but this isn't significant and could be just measure faults and/or the position of the outside sensor. If I understood you there is real hot air blowing out of the vents?
Good luck