ford focus idle prob

first about my car
ford focus 2.0 16v zetec ghia (1999 uk model)
the problem is since last week it has been idling poor like if its misfiring, I have checked the computer for error codes but there is
none stored on the computer. also when doing about 35mph its like looses power for a second.. i think its called stumble...?
i have change the plugs,leads,ingnition coil,air filter
any help would be welcome...
thanks math.

I'd start with a good quality fuel injector cleaner added to the gas. If that doesn't do it, an intake cleaning would be a good idea (both of these are routine tune-up items).
"" wrote:
> > the problem is since last week it has been idling poor like > if it's > > misfiring, I have checked the computer for error code's but > there is > > none stored on the computer. > > I'd start with a good quality fuel injector cleaner added to > the gas. If > that doesn't do it, an intake cleaning would be a good idea > (both of these > are routine tune-up items).
ok thanks will try the cleaners... and ill try a new fuel filter aswell.. might work...
will keep you posted...
many thanks
"math28" wrote: > ok thanks will try the cleaners... and i'll try a new fuel > filter aswell.. might work... > > will keep you posted... > > many thanks
tryed those things no luck and i changed the fuel filter aswell...
doint know what to do know....
any help would be welcome
thank math

Boy you move fast! Out of curiosity, how did you clean the intake system so quickly? It had to take mine to the dealer to get it done.
"" wrote:
> > > tryed those things no luck and i changed the fuel filter > aswell... > > Boy you move fast! Out of curiosity, how did you clean the > intake system so > quickly? It had to take mine to the dealer to get it done.
i had my friend do it for me he works in a car parts workshop... i wouldnt have a clue where to start....
ohh i forgot my car has done 75,000 miles if that makes a difference