Ford Focus parts: best web sites to buy from?

I am looking for a rear luggage compartment lock/actuator assembly for my Ford Focus sedan.
Does anyone have any recommended web sites for buying quality Ford
Focus parts from at prices that are lower than at a Ford Focus dealer?
snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote in

These are the two best and lowest cost places I've found.
www.teamfordparts.com www.rockauto.com
Rockauto has OEM and aftermarket parts for all makes and models. Teamford is a dealer in Las Vegas, but its prices a usually about 1/2 of list.

get on google and lookup tousley ford. call the parts department and ask for steve. tell him you are from focaljet and ask him for what you need. he can get you parts for 10% over dealer cost