Ford Focus Problems

You own a Focus? Want to know what to expect? Read letters from people that have been there:

Todd Grigsby

In message , Todd Grigsby wrote

I assume that your site has millions of letters form satisfied owners of Ford cars?

Reply to
Alan

no agenda here

Reply to
Dave Gower

My last car was a 93' Cavalier and it was rock solid only cost me money from a car accident. When the car died after 180k miles I needed a car and had about a week to look. This was the best I could for the money I had. Yes, it's a Ford and yes I know the history of them. If it was my choice I would have gotten another Cavalier and it would have been stick instead of an auto.

Reply to
Patrick

American stories...Nuff said.

-Nick