Ford Focus Problems Website

I just launched a website http://www.ford-problems.com dedicated to gathering and presenting information on problems with the Ford Ford Focus and other various Ford vehicles including tranmission, fuel
injector, tie rods, axle and other problems. If you have any suggestions for any other problems or information that you'd like to see listed on the site, please let me know. Please take a minute to share your story with us.

There's never any harm in gathering facts, but be aware that there are one or more people around here who have a history of multiple reporting of problems (some possibly real, but many suspect) using various aliases to look like many different people. If this happens to you, it could distort the results, which of course you would never want.
On Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:29:11 -0500, "Dave Gower"

Never would happen.
:-p
later,
tom @ www.Stuff4Free.biz
[..]

Thought he perhaps attended the conference?
http://www.j-walk.com/other/conf /