ford focus swap with lancer evolution

I am just asking that i can do swap with mitsubishi lancer evolution with all wheel drive, 2.0 inline 4 dohc engine, drivetrain, and custom suspension into ford focus? I did take some resaerch that lancer engine
and drivetrain etc can fit. It will be cool that ur ford focus have all wheel drive with 6 speed!

Just buy an RS it will be cheaper