Ford Focus Windows

Okay, I"ve got another "problem". My car has been sitting parked for 6 months. I've been driving it for the last 1-2 weeks. The windows no matter
how much I clean them "fog up" or something to that effect.
I have had the car washed outside and cleaned including the windows being wiped at a carwash. But yet the windows "fog" up. Plus I have windexed the inside twice. BTW that's the side of the window we're talking about. Even the driver side and passengerside and rear window does the same, but the rear I can hit the defogger.
Does anyone know what this could be? Is it just a buildup of moisture due to the car not being driven in 6 months?
TIA,

Make sure that the pollen filter hasn't got clogged up during the six month lay up. Check that the carpets are not damp which would indicate a leak. It could be that you just need to give it a good long run with the heater on full.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website:- www.britjet.co.uk
Pollen Filter? Carpets are bone dry, except for the rain we had yesterday. But only from getting in and out of the car.
writes

Pollen filter cover is leaking, and or the pollen filter itself is wet.
Tim..
I didn't know I had one............Where is it?

It lives under the scuttle-board (plastic cover thing between the bonnet area and the glass of the windscreen) on the passenger side; often a symptom of a leaking one is damp passenger side carpet.
Another possibility is that the boot seals are leaking - check the spare wheel well for puddles. Also the forced air extraction grill buried under the rear bumper; there was a Ford tech bulletin about this becoming blocked and / or the blower not having enough power to do the job.
Check also the drain holes in the bottom of each door to see if they have become clogged.
THere is no visible or otherwise water. I just have thie issue with the windows fogging.
Although very uncomfotable, I have noticed some improvement with driving around with the heat blasting.

air intake set to recirc?