Ford Fusion 1400 antipollen filter

In the Fusion 1400 -16v (no diesel) someone knows where is located the filter antipollen? (Some summarized drawing will be the best)
thanks in advance
Jules

The cover is at the bottom of the windscreen on passenger side. The cover of the pollen/cabin filter forms parts of the windscreen seal.
--
Alan
"Giulio" wrote...

if you mean 'Focus' then see Alan's reply.
if you maen 'Fusion' then (at least on the right hand drive model) the pollen filter lives in the side of the internal heater assy, to the right of the passenger footwell. Access is via a plastic cover with (IIRC) a couple of screws and a little encouragement. Be gentle, the locating flanges to the rear of the cover will snap at the first opportunity and cackle at you in revenge...
hth.
--
gandissy

Tanks to Alan and gandissy, I don't understand if the plastic cover you mention is INSIDE the car and near the passenger right foot or inside the MOTOR BONNET.
Thanks again
Giulio
Ops sorry, my car anyway is Fusion and not Focus
"Giulio" wrote...

it's inside the car, to the side of the footwell.
--
gandissy