Ford Fusion 1400 antipollen filter

In the Fusion 1400 -16v (no diesel) someone knows where is located the filter antipollen? (Some summarized drawing will be the best)

thanks in advance

Jules

Reply to
Giulio

In message , Giulio wrote

The cover is at the bottom of the windscreen on passenger side. The cover of the pollen/cabin filter forms parts of the windscreen seal.

Reply to
Alan

if you mean 'Focus' then see Alan's reply.

if you maen 'Fusion' then (at least on the right hand drive model) the pollen filter lives in the side of the internal heater assy, to the right of the passenger footwell. Access is via a plastic cover with (IIRC) a couple of screws and a little encouragement. Be gentle, the locating flanges to the rear of the cover will snap at the first opportunity and cackle at you in revenge...

hth.

Reply to
gandissy

"gandissy" ha scritto nel messaggio news:Fb6dnT0WS6 snipped-for-privacy@pipex.net...

Tanks to Alan and gandissy, I don't understand if the plastic cover you mention is INSIDE the car and near the passenger right foot or inside the MOTOR BONNET.

Thanks again

Giulio

Reply to
Giulio

Ops sorry, my car anyway is Fusion and not Focus

Reply to
Giulio

it's inside the car, to the side of the footwell.

Reply to
Gandissy