Ford Fusion Radio Aux input

I've got a Fusion Zetec. The radio has an 'AUX' input button, the handbook shows adrawing of the input connector but omits to show where it is, where
is it?
TIA
Bob S

Assuming it is like other Ford radios the connector will be on the back somewhere - all neatly out of the way ;)

Not sure about the Fusion...but my Focus TDCi has it just inside the glove box...a 3.5mm stereo socket to the upper left of the glove box...works a treat with mp3 players.