Ford Recalling Nearly 359,000 Focui in the US

NHTSA said the problem involves 358,857 vehicles from the 2000-2002 model years. http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cidX0&ncidX0&e=6&u=/nm/20050206/bs_nm/autos_ford_recall_dc

Sounds like another one of those precautionary recalls, what proportion of vehicles will actually be problematic needs to be seen.
However, this particular alias has never posted on Usenet before, according to a quick Google search. So who would post this news under a new, derisory alias? Our troll has a record of doing things like that.
Actually Dave, I mentioned that corroded rear door locks were something my Focus wagon was having problems with last summer. I never approached Transport Canada to register a complaint, because I didn't believe I'd get any action from them. Faulty ignition switches (which I believe _are_ a serious safety concern) don't warrant a recall, but corroded rear door locks (which I see as a lesser concern) just may result in a recall. How do you figure these guys!?
Rob
-------------------------
"Dave Gower" wrote ...

Dave.
For someone to point out a recall seems less like a troll and more like a public service. To the OP, I say Thanks.
Rob
----------------------
"Dave Gower" wrote ...

Hey do not worry Basic Wedge, Little Davey Gower calls everyone a Troll if he does not agree with what you are saying. He is so PRO Ford, that the wheels could fall off a Ford car and he would say "I don't call these things defects so much as just design features I don't like." My 2 bits: From the wastermoney, time wasting troll, twisted loser. I really do like those titles.
Dave.
For someone to point out a recall seems less like a troll and more like a public service. To the OP, I say Thanks.
Rob
"Dave Gower" wrote ...

If you had read my reply with any understanding you would see I did not complain about the content of the post. I was, however, noting the choice of alias, which is blatant. I sometimes also note subtle similarities in style, which trace you back to previous posts which were easily demonstrated to be fabrications. You are fooling no one except yourself. Grow up.
Thanks for taking the time posting that information on the latest recall regarding the rear doors.
Its appreciated by most of us.