French Focus

This a site about Focus in french
C'est un site sur la Focus en français
Pinetci
http://www3.sympatico.ca/dan-ric/clubfocusqc/accueil.html

Add pictures here
✖
Does it have 4 reverse gears, and 1 forward, in case the enemy attacks from behind?

Add pictures here
✖
Mike S. vomitted:

It automatically shuts down and both front doors open in surrender...
Add pictures here
✖

Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website
✖
Who would be the enemy to a canadian car site? Obviously a web site does not have any gears, and for you wise guys, who, just like me, don't understand french there is an english version also: http://www3.sympatico.ca/dan-ric/clubfocusqc/en/accueil.html Now if they only could translate it to Swedish... /per
In message < snipped-for-privacy@nntp.acecape.com Mike S.
>Does it have 4 reverse gears, and 1 forward, in case the enemy attacks from >behind? >
> >> This a site about Focus in french >> >> C'est un site sur la Focus en français >> >> Pinetci >> >> >> http://www3.sympatico.ca/dan-ric/clubfocusqc/accueil.html
Add pictures here
✖

What a lame joke and even top posted.;(
I suspect what others already mention, the car is pretty new, I'd expect mpg to raise if he has driven a few thousand miles/kilometer/whatever.
--
Michael Heiming

✖
Is top posting as bad as replying to the wrong post?

✖

It's a cancer:
Why NOT "top post"? Well, here are some answers:
http://www.i-hate-computers.demon.co.uk / http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote2.html http://www.jsiinc.com/newsgroup_document.htm http://allmyfaqs.com/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?Top-posting_or_bottom-posting
--
Michael Heiming

✖
Je pensais donner une réponse à cet idiot, du genre : saviez-vous que si le USA sont aujourd'hui indépendant c'est grace à des français, que l'expédition de Lewis et Clark aurait été impossible sans les Canadien français qui les accompagnaient, etc.
A bon entendeur Salut !
Pinetci
I am pretty sure that "Mike S." is so intelligent that he can read french isn'it ?

✖

We remember Lafayette!
And "Liberty Enlightening the World."
Add pictures here
✖
Pinetci vomitted:

Go hump a french poodle...
Add pictures here
✖

"Mike S." sûr est, vous weasel de Spamming.
Add pictures here
✖
merci beaucoup...intéressant
Fana