French Focus

This a site about Focus in french

C'est un site sur la Focus en français

Pinetci

Does it have 4 reverse gears, and 1 forward, in case the enemy attacks from behind?

Reply to
Mike S.

merci beaucoup...intéressant

Fana

Reply to
FMR

Mike S. vomitted:

It automatically shuts down and both front doors open in surrender...

Reply to
Big Daddy

In message , Mike S. writes

There was no need for that!

Reply to
Paul Giverin

Who would be the enemy to a canadian car site? Obviously a web site does not have any gears, and for you wise guys, who, just like me, don't understand french there is an english version also:

if they only could translate it to Swedish.../per

In message Does it have 4 reverse gears, and 1 forward, in case the enemy attacks from >behind? >

Reply to
per

What a lame joke and even top posted.;(

I suspect what others already mention, the car is pretty new, I'd expect mpg to raise if he has driven a few thousand miles/kilometer/whatever.

Reply to
Michael Heiming

Reply to
Mike S.

Je pensais donner une réponse à cet idiot, du genre : saviez-vous que si le USA sont aujourd'hui indépendant c'est grace à des français, que l'expédition de Lewis et Clark aurait été impossible sans les Canadien français qui les accompagnaient, etc.

A bon entendeur Salut !

Pinetci

I am pretty sure that "Mike S." is so >Does it have 4 reverse gears, and 1 forward, in case the enemy attacks from >behind?

Reply to
Pinetci

We remember Lafayette!

And "Liberty Enlightening the World."

Reply to
Tony Wesley

Pinetci vomitted:

Go hump a french poodle...

Reply to
Big Daddy

"Mike S." sûr est, vous weasel de Spamming.

Reply to
Mike S.

It's a cancer:

Why NOT "top post"? Well, here are some answers:

Michael Heiming