Front brake rotor thickness for a 2002 ZX3

A while back I remember someone posted the OEM front brake rotor thickness and the minimum allowable thickness. Would someone mind posting these again - I can't find the original. Thanks.

writes

It could be different on the US models but here in Europe they are 22.0mm when new and the min limit is 20.0mm.
--
Paul Giverin

Paul,
Thanks, those numbers sound familiar.