Front Fog Glass

Hi all! New to this group. Have not had a car in about 5 years but took the plunge and bought a Focus 1.6 Zetec 3 years old it's been great these last two weeks.
Question I have is I'm due an MOT but I have a slightly cracked front fog glass ( the bulb is fine ) Will this fail the MOT? I haven't been through one of these in years.
Cheers.
Bushboy wrote:

Can't see it mentioned...
http://www.motuk.co.uk/manual/mot_section_one.htm