Front Fog Glass

Hi all! New to this group. Have not had a car in about 5 years but took the plunge and bought a Focus 1.6 Zetec 3 years old it's been great these last two weeks.

Question I have is I'm due an MOT but I have a slightly cracked front fog glass ( the bulb is fine ) Will this fail the MOT? I haven't been through one of these in years.

Cheers.

Reply to
Bushboy

Can't see it mentioned...

Chris

Reply to
Chris Whelan

Fog lights are not part of the test

Reply to
Bob Minchin

Will only fail if glass has exposed sharp edges that a pedestrian could injure themselves on

Reply to
George