front wheel bearings

do I need any special tools to change the front wheel bearing on a 1.8 focus millennium and how do I tell if my motor has abs brakes

Reply to
paulc

No.

Overhere (NL) ABS comes standard on every Focus.

Reply to
Zweef®

Turn your key in the ignition to the "run" position and look for a yellow ABS light on the dashboard.

------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------- For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install, fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!

---- See

----

Reply to
Stephen F.