front wheel bearings

do I need any special tools to change the front wheel bearing on a 1.8 focus millennium and how do I tell if my motor has abs brakes

snipped-for-privacy@tiscali.co.uk says...

No.
Overhere (NL) ABS comes standard on every Focus.
--
Bezit en wijsheid zijn illusies
(possession and wisdom are illusions)

Turn your key in the ignition to the "run" position and look for a yellow ABS light on the dashboard.
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ---------------------- For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install, fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best! ---- See http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----