FS: 2001 Ford Focus SE $5290 Dallas/TX/USA

Hello, please check out this link if you are interested. It is silver ext, auto, and only 72K mi. Good luck,

mach3x

Hi how much is shipping to Saarland, Germany, since you are posting your offert to the whole world you surely thought about that, did you? bye Jupp

Reply to
Josef Erbs

Oh dear, loook at that... I can't believe that... you should see our Focus.. Ghia interior etc... no wonder people think Fords are cheap. :(

I say go for a crisp Focus tbh... And a Saloon? wtf man... Americans! Focus is a great lil hatch, always remember; HATCH!

-JBlazE

Reply to
Johnny BlazE

post some pictures of your Focus then... :)

Ghia interior (etc.)

P.S. Not all our Foci are made that way... we have "packages" and ">> mach3x wrote:

Reply to
blanco_guy

hehe I will post some when I take some... ours is a 1.6 ghia simple as...

here's some net pics I found similar:

:D

-JB

Ps. did you like my focus rs mk2 wallpaper outl> post some pictures of your Focus then...

Reply to
Johnny BlazE

so, is it supposed to be any nicer than the original poster's car? fake wood makes it look wonderful, huh?

ahmet

turkey

Reply to
dragon

We didnt go for brown wood... went for grey fake wood... looks aight to me.

drag>

Reply to
Johnny BlazE