FS: 2001 Ford Focus SE $5290 Dallas/TX/USA

Hello, please check out this link if you are interested. It is silver ext, auto, and only 72K mi. Good luck,
http://www.digi-go.com/JRA1AAA

mach3x wrote:

Hi how much is shipping to Saarland, Germany, since you are posting your offert to the whole world you surely thought about that, did you? bye Jupp
Josef Erbs wrote:

Oh dear, loook at that... I can't believe that... you should see our Focus.. Ghia interior etc... no wonder people think Fords are cheap. :(
I say go for a crisp Focus tbh... And a Saloon? wtf man... Americans! Focus is a great lil hatch, always remember; HATCH!
-JBlazE
post some pictures of your Focus then... :)
Ghia interior (etc.)
P.S. Not all our Foci are made that way... we have "packages" and "options" available too.

hehe I will post some when I take some... ours is a 1.6 ghia simple as...
here's some net pics I found similar:
http://www.telegraph.com/motor/ford/pictures/focus_ghia_interior.jpg
:D
-JB
Ps. did you like my focus rs mk2 wallpaper outlining specs? :p
blanco_guy wrote:

makes it look wonderful, huh?
ahmet
turkey
We didnt go for brown wood... went for grey fake wood... looks aight to me.