FS: 2002 SE Sport Wagon (Niagara, Canada)

Hi Folks, I am putting my Focus up for sale. I bought the car new in 2002. Here is the info: 2002 SE Sport Wagon, Loaded including sport wheels foglights etc....
Beautiful Liquid Grey in color, never smoked in, and never had kids in it either. Has 70,000 KM's (mostly highway) $15,000 and pay only one tax, as I am not a dealer! Thats about $10,000 less than I payed for it in 2002.. Please email for more info, and pics!!!
Thanks -- Michael Moore www.kastenwagens.com
NJ wrote in alt.autos.ford.focus:

Actually, I forgot about CAN $$ to US $$$ conversions, so I should say, you can get a new '03 in the US for about that.

-- Well I would be suprised if you could get a wagon with the same options for that money.. Maybe a base model. Who buys a base model?? Even if that were correct, Prices usually vary from country to country....