fuel pipe

Hello,
does anybody know where I can find the fuel pipe in a Ford focus Diesel? I have to find it between tank and fuel pump.
Under the car there is more than one pipe: One thick to the right, a
smaller one left beside it and two small ones. Which of them is it?
Hoping for help Manfred

The thickest one. The slightly smaller one is the fuel return to the tank and the two small ones are for the rear brakes.
If you cannot trace the lines back to the tank however then I would question your skill in doing whatever job you intend.
Tim.. schrieb:

Thank you very much for this information.

Now I know where to fit the "ecoflow" fuelsaver.
Manfred

Most of us here would probably agree, you can put the "ecoflow" on any one of the lines and get similar results.
Happy modeming, Bill

That's right! I would recommend to put the ecoxxx thing into the glove compartement. This is much easier and has the same effect on fuel consumption :)
TheSurgeon schrieb:

Let me try it, ok?
Manfred
Manfred Kowalewski wrote:

compartement. This

Sure. No one is stopping you.
But let others voice their opinions, ok?
For what it's worth, I agree with TheSurgeon.
I found this on the web.
"The outstanding success of Ecoxxxx products when compared to other IMI products is attributable to the unique Central Reverse Polarity magnetic field designed and researched specially by Ecoxxxx. This field, applied to the fuel, promotes superior conditioning through increased electron agitation."
Central Reverse Polarity magnetic field. Increase electron agitation. Wow.

Don't let the fuel contaminate the spark plugs and short them out :)

The effects of 'Central Reverse Polarity' magnetism can be reversed by hitting it hard with something heavy - such as a hammer or a piston - or heating it up - in an engine cylinder..
Isn't the same thing sold under a different name for producing soft water? ... and with a similar list of claims.
--
Alan
Yes it is but with the water it makes sense, with fuel it makes nonsense :)

Hi Manfred, This topic is one of the hottest topics of our local newsgroups in my land. I will try to explain my attitude: In life we don't try everything to find out how it works. We have to learn using books, magazines, internet, experience etc. Would you reply to someone who says "I can produce gold using iron", "yes sure, we must try it and see, we shouldn't make any negative comments on this matter without trying it first"? Current scientific data suggests that this is not possible. Now, the ecoxxx thing is the same. Fuel is a mixture of aliphatic hydrocarbons and hydrocarbons have NO magnetic properties. This is basic chemistry knowledge. So what does it mean? It means, that aliphatic hydrocarbons (that means "fuel") don't undergo any changes (chemical or physical) in magnetic fields. So??? As I said earlier. You cannot try out everything and see the results. You must KNOW and DEDUCE or you must TRUST to people who do so. That's it... Regards...

If it worked Ford would fit it so that they could meet environmental legislation world-wide.
--
Alan
Manfred Kowalewski wrote:

The EPA has tested these (and many other aftermarket devices): http://www.epa.gov/otaq/consumer/devicefs.pdf
Tony Wesley schrieb:

Hi here in Germany many Institutions have tested it also. No effect so far expect a little less money in the bag. bye Jupp