Global opening

Looking at the manual, it goes on about this global opening/closing feature. I've tried it on my ST170 and nothing happens. I suspect it's something to do with the fact that it's a 3 door (so only electric front windows) with no sunroof. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks people!

Reply to
steve

The global opening/closing feature on the ST170 is only available on the 5 door model with electric windows all-round.

Reply to
shaun

Reply to
Big Man 7