Global opening

Looking at the manual, it goes on about this global opening/closing feature. I've tried it on my ST170 and nothing happens. I suspect it's something to
do with the fact that it's a 3 door (so only electric front windows) with no sunroof. Can anyone confirm this?
Thanks people!
The global opening/closing feature on the ST170 is only available on the 5 door model with electric windows all-round.
see my post higher up reply to automatic window module yep we lost out on the 2 door I tried to get my dealer to find out why They say the motors are different and the 2 door motors cant take the power for global closing and they didn't recommend it. because the windows are bigger I would have thought they had better motors seems they don't the only solution is the aftermarket alarm it was great on my old focus 5 door millennium I my self will try finding the difference in the motors and control boxes if I solve it I will post here as they didn't recommend it rather than say its not possible I am looking in to it for the next summer I want my Global Closing back "shaun" <Private !> wrote in message