Grounding to improve performance

Hi all, I've just installed a set of electrical grounding wires in my focus sedan today after being 'sold' that it would improve performance among other advantages like minimizing interference to audio equipment.
It is basically connecting thicker copper grounding wires to parts of the engine, components and chassis directly to the battery terminal. Theoratically it should improve response as it improves electric supply to the ECU.
So far I've driven it for about half an hour and did not find any notable improvement... ...maybe it's a case of sounds good in theory but don't work so well in practice...? :p
I'm wondering if anyone has tried this mod and found that it helped?
Cheers, Peter
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net writes

--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website
writes

Studies by sellers of grounding wire! :-)
Victor
snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net writes

specific? The reason I query your original post is that in my own experience the statistics you quoted are wildly inaccurate.
--
Paul Giverin

British Jet Engine Website
I can't see any advantage of adding these wires as long as your original grounds were attached correctly. In my liminted experience, many electrical problems are the result of bad grounds but so what. Just make sure your grounds are good. Can't hurt anything I guess and you have some pretty wire to look at so I'd say you did just fine. jor

This may be true. They are, however, talking about poor return ground to the metal chassis in the electrical system. It has nothing to do grounding to the earth. Modern automobile tires are designed to bleed off charges that cause radio static. The ground straps do nothing for performance and probably add wind resistance. John