has anybody got a 3D model of Ford Focus?

I do a bit of basic 3D modelling using Cinema 4D and I have been looking round for a model of a Focus to mess about with, I have tried creating my own, but they have all been dreadful!
There are a few places that sell very good models, but I only want to play about with it, not do anything that will make money, so I really want a free one if possible (I am not cheap, just broke!). Any focus would do, but a 3 door Zetec would be perfect, as for the model just a basic one would do, it does not have to be one of the really detailed ones. I can import most 3d formats.