Hayes or Chilton Manual for 2003 Ford Focus?

Today I went looking for either a Chilton or Hayes Manual for a 2003 Ford Focus. I discovered that there appears to only be manuals for the 2000-2001 models. Anybody know why? Is there another company that makes a manual for the 2003 Focus?

Thanks, Bryan Walton

Reply to
Bryan K. Walton

Only Ford.

Chilton and Haynes are the same company. The books are both the same, save your money and buy one. I bought both of them thinking they were different, they are not. Chilton is laid out nicer.

Thanks, Bryan Walton

Reply to
Henri

Timothy J. Lee

Hmmm, guess I need to email Chilton and ask if they have plans for the later year models.

Thanks for the tip.

Reply to
Bryan K. Walton

Nice site. Their maintenance manual looks nice -- if only it wasn't so expensive. But I may have to give it a go.

Thanks!

Reply to
Bryan K. Walton

It appears that for the Focus the 2001 manual or CD is quite common and easy to obtain. Can someone with knowledge please comment on how suitable this manual is for owners of new models. Just what differences can be expected?

Thanks Bill

Reply to
Billy