heated door mirrors

i have a 2003 Focus Ghia Diesel. yesterday some silly sod sideswiped it and smashed the driver's door mirror assembly. the outer shell is OK but the is a broken piece on the inside. how costly will it be to replace and can i do myself as a half-way competent DIYer.

paul

Reply to
paulB

I repaired my one, sounded the same. new glass and glued the inners back in.

MC.

Reply to
Mark C.