Help! Accidently put a small(ish) amount of oil in power steering resevior in UK mondeo

Sorry i know this is a focus group.. :(
Hi All
Could you advise me please. I was going to top up my Oil (5W30) and somehow idiotically i managed to put a bit (cant remember exactly
how much) into the power steering resevior. I managed to mop up a fair bit by using tissue. However the colour of the fluid on tissue is still oily brown - just wondering if the power steering fluid is the same colour - i hope!
I have tried to drive the car yet, what shall i do? just leave it?
Thanks!!! x 100000
-- --------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 7 Web @ http://www.newsleecher.com/?usenet ------------------- ----- ---- -- -
itll be fine.... it might froth up a bit... so you might need to add a small bottle of PSFluid. i once ran my windstar with pute 5w oil for 6 months with no ill effect snipped-for-privacy@bc-ltd.net wrote: