Help! Accidently put a small(ish) amount of oil in power steering resevior in UK mondeo

Sorry i know this is a focus group.. :(

Hi All

Could you advise me please. I was going to top up my Oil (5W30) and somehow idiotically i managed to put a bit (cant remember exactly how much) into the power steering resevior. I managed to mop up a fair bit by using tissue. However the colour of the fluid on tissue is still oily brown - just wondering if the power steering fluid is the same colour - i hope!

I have tried to drive the car yet, what shall i do? just leave it?

Thanks!!! x 100000

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.5 Beta 7 Web @

Reply to